
|
Friday, May 30, 2008 Long day yesterday. Tuition in the morning, lunch at ikea and spent quite abit at queensway shopping center. Bought quite a bit of stuffs for preparation for the trip. Though it was quite short, I was very tired after that. Hahah. How weak can i be. =( Wednesday went to orchard with dad and sis. Both sis and i bought a new hp. Hehe. Those phones i m interested in belongs to the lower end compare to my sis and dad. Haha. I can only say their taste is similar but totally opposite from me. Haha. I bought W890i, black but they prefer the silver. Haha. Had lunch at a "popular" malay chicken rice store in a ulu corner of lucky plaza. Apparently, the queue is shocking. Haha. It is definitely value for money and the portion is really big. Had a hard time finishing it up. And the parking cost in orchard road from around 1.30 to 5.40 amounts to 12 plus.... It is very expensive!!! Quite shock. This further support the stand i decide never to drive in orchard. =x Had the last tuition sessison with whampoa kid which it ends up me chatting with her most of the time yet again. Haha. Currently, holidays has been quite slack. Managed to watch a few serials in the meantime. This includes healing hands 1 - 3, where sequels 1 is still in progress as i blog on the last episode. Korean drama such as H.I.T and Time between Dog and Wolf. China show such as 又见一连幽梦。 Much much more which i had failed to recall but i did watch my 地下铁 yet again for the x no. of times. Haha. I really think that show is really good. Forensic Heroes 2 just started showing in HK. Had been following it ever since it started showing. But for me, it is quite a torture to watch episode by episode but so far, it has been ok. I dun have the urge to watch. Maybe because there are other shows for me to watch. Haha. Lazy now to pen down other thoughts. signing off... audrey at 1:34 AM |
|